CardRecovery is the leading photo recovery software for memory card used by digital camera. It can effectively recover lost, deleted, corrupted or formatted photos and video files from various memory cards. It supports almost all memory card types including SD (Secure Digital) Card, CF (Compact Flash) Card, xD Picture Card, Memory Stick, SmartMedia Card, MicroDrive, MMC (MultiMediaCard), MicroSD, MiniSD and more.
CardRecovery, the award-winning digital photo recovery software is the reliable solution for digital image recovery, digital picture recovery, digital media recovery, photo rescue, photo restore, data recovery, or whether files were deleted, the storage was damaged or formatted.
Our unique and exclusive SmartScan technology completes those impossible recovery tasks that other software cannot touch SmartScan quickly locates and restores files that other recovery software could never find.
Using CardRecovery is safe and risk-free. The software performs READ-ONLY operations on your memory card. It doesnt move, delete, and modify the data on the card to avoid causing further damage or overwriting. It recovers the photos and movie clips from the source memory card and saves them to the destination location you specify.
* Recover deleted photos from memory cards.
* Recover lost photos from memory cards.
* Recover photos from formatted memory cards.
* Recover photos from damaged, unreadable or defective memory cards.
* Recover pictures from removable storage including floppy disks, Zip disks etc.
* Recover images, audio/video, MP3/MP4 files from cellular phones, MP3 players, PDAs.
* Compact Flash card, CF card recovery
* Memory Stick, Memory Stick Duo, Memory Stick Pro, Memory Stick Pro Duo recovery
* Secure Digital card, SD card, miniSD, MicroSD, TransFlash memory card recovery
* MultiMedia card, MMC card recovery
* SmartMedia, SM card recovery
* xD Picture card recovery
* Micro Drive, MicroDrive recovery
* Cellular phone, PDA, MP3 and MP4 player digital media recovery
* Floppy disk, Zip disk digital image recovery
* Photos deleted accidentally or intentionally from memory cards.
* Photo loss due to formatting or Delete All operation.
* Memory card error or damage, or inaccessible memory card.
* Corruption due to the card being pulled out while your camera is on.
* Damage due to turning your camera off during a write/read process.
* Data corruption due to critical areas damage e.g. FAT, ROOT, BOOT area damage.
* Data loss due to using between different cameras/computers/devices.
* Other events that could cause damage to data.
Supported Photo Types
* Common Picture Formats: JPG JPEG TIF GIF TIF PNG BMP
* Common Video Formats: AVI MPG MPEG MOV ASF MP4
* Common Audio Formats: MP3 WAV
* RAW Image Formats: Nikon NEF, Canon CRW and CR2, Kodak DCR, Konica Minolta MRW, Fuji RAF, Sigma X3F, Pentax PEF, Sony SRF, Olympus ORF and more.
Supported Camera Brands
* Nikon, Canon, Kodak, FujiFilm, Casio, Olympus, Sony, SamSung, Panasonic
* Fuji, Konica-Minolta, HP, Agfa, NEC, Imation, Sanyo, Epson, IBM, Goldstar
* LG, SHARP, Lexar, Mitsubishi, Kyocera, JVC, Leica, Phillips, Toshiba, SanDisk
* Chinon, Ricoh, tachi, Pentax, Kinon, Verbatim, Vivitar, Yashica, Argus, Lumix
* Polaroid, Sigma and almost all digital camera brands in the market.
Supported Flash Memory Card Manufacturers
* SanDisk, Kingston, KingMax, Sony, Lexar, PNY, PQI, Toshiba, Panasonic
* FujiFilm, Samsung, Canon, Qmemory, Transcend, Apacer, PRETEC, HITACHI
* Olympus, SimpleTech, Viking, OCZ Flash Media, ATP, Delkin Devices, A-Data
* and almost all digital camera memory card brands in the market.Download link: