K-Lite Codec Pack Corporate 6.3.9 Build 20100908 | 7.52 MB
K-Lite Codec Pack Corporate is a useful colelction of video, audio and graphic codecs designed especially for use in a corporate environment.
· Media Player Classic 184.108.40.206 rev. 82
· Media Player Classic Home Cinema 1.1.843 - This is a full-featured player which has internal decoding support for DVD, MPEG-2, MP2, MP3, AAC, AC3 and DTS. It also has internal support for opening MP4, Matroska and Ogg containers. Media Player Classic is also capable of playing QuickTime and RealMedia content if those codecs are installed.
· ffdshow revision 2202 - ffdshow is a very powerful DirectShow filter that can decode many audio and video formats. It also contains lots of options for manipulation of the audio and video, such as resizing and post-processing. Examples of supported video formats are: DivX, Xvid, MPEG-4, H.264/AVC, MPEG-2, FLV1, FLV4, VP3, VP6 and MJPEG. Examples of supported audio formats are: MP3, AAC, AC3, DTS, LPCM, Vorbis, MP1, MP2, AMR and IMA ADPCM.
· ffdshow VFW interface - VFW decoder that supports many video formats. VFW encoder for a few video formats: MPEG-4, DV, H.263, Theora, MPEG-2, MPEG-1, MJPEG and a couple more.
DirectShow video decoding filters:
· Xvid 1.2 build 2008-01-10 - For decoding Xvid video. This is currently the most popular video format.
· MPEG-2 (DScaler5) 0.0.8.0
· MPEG-2 (Gabest) 220.127.116.11 - For decoding MPEG-2 video.
· DScaler5 also support playback of DVD video in Windows Media Player and Windows Media Center. Windows Vista (Home Premium / Ultimate) already contains its own MPEG-2 and DVD decoder. So you don't need to install one of these, unless you prefer them over the MS decoder.
DirectShow audio decoding filters:
· AC3/DTS/LPCM/MP1/MP2 (AC3Filter) 1.46 - For decoding AC3 and DTS audio. Also decodes DVD audio.
· Vorbis (CoreVorbis) 18.104.22.168 - For decoding Vorbis audio. This is the recommended Vorbis decoder.
· AAC (MONOGRAM) 0.9.5.0 - For decoding AAC audio.
DirectShow audio parsers:
· FLAC (madFLAC) 1.8 - Source filter and decoding filter for FLAC audio files (.flac).
· WavPack (CoreWavPack) 1.1.1 - Source filter and decoding filter for WavPack audio files (.wv).
· MusePack (MONOGRAM) 0.9.1.2 / 0.3.1.2 - Source filter and decoding filter for MusePack audio files (.mpc).
· Monkey's Audio (DCoder) 1.0 - Source filter with integrated decoder for Monkey's Audio files (.ape).
· AMR (MONOGRAM) 22.214.171.124 - Source filter and decoding filter for AMR audio files (.amr). This filter is also able to encode and mux AMR audio.
DC-Bass Source 1.1.1 - Source filter with integrated decoders for the following audio file types:
· AAC (.aac .m4a)
· ALAC (.alac)
· Tracker (.it .mo3 .mod .mtm .s3m .umx .xm)
· True Audio (.tta)
· AC3/DTS Source (AC3File) 0.5b - Source filter for .ac3 and .dts files.
DirectShow source filters:
· AVI splitter (Gabest) 126.96.36.199
· AVI splitter (Haali Media Splitter) 188.8.131.52 - For parsing the AVI container (.avi files).
· MP4/3GP/MOV splitter (Haali Media Splitter) 184.108.40.206
· MP4/3GP/MOV splitter (Gabest) 220.127.116.11 - For parsing the MP4/MOV/3GP containers (.mp4 .m4v .hdmov .mov .3gp files).
· Matroska splitter (Haali Media Splitter) 18.104.22.168
· Matroska splitter (Gabest) 22.214.171.124 - For parsing the Matroska container (.mkv .mka files).
· Ogg splitter (Haali Media Splitter) 126.96.36.199
· Ogg splitter (Gabest) 188.8.131.52 - For parsing the Ogg container (.ogm .ogg files).
· MPEG PS/TS splitter (Gabest) 184.108.40.206
· MPEG PS/TS splitter (Haali Media Splitter) 220.127.116.11 - For parsing the MPEG container (.mpeg .mpg .m1v .m2v .ts .m2ts files). The Haali MPEG PS splitter also supports .evo files, but it does not always work properly for regular MPEG files.
· FLV splitter (Gabest) 18.104.22.168 - For parsing the FLV container (.flv files).
· CDXA Reader (Gabest) 22.214.171.124 - For reading VCD, SVCD and XCD discs.
DirectShow subtitle filter:
· DirectVobSub (VSFilter) 2.39
· DirectVobSub (VSFilter) 2.33 - DirectVobSub is a filter for displaying subtitles (ssa/ass, srt and vobsub). Your subtitle file(s) should have the same filename as yourvideo file (for example: MovieName.avi + MovieName.idx + MovieName.sub) and should be in the same folder as your video file. Then the subtitles will automatically be displayed in most players.
· Haali Video Renderer 126.96.36.199 - Excellent video renderer that can be used as an alternative for the video renderers that Windows offers. Requires a modern graphics card with PixelShader 1.4 or higher.
VFW video codecs:
· Xvid 1.2 build 2008-01-10 - For encoding video in the Xvid format.
· Intel Indeo 4 188.8.131.52 - For decoding Indeo 4 video. - For encoding video in the Indeo 4 format.
· Intel Indeo 5 5.2562.15.54 - For decoding Indeo 5 video. - For encoding video in the Indeo 5 format.
· Intel I.263 184.108.40.206 - For decoding I.263 video. - For encoding video in the I.263 format.
· huffyuv 2.1.1 CCE Patch 0.2.5 - For decoding huffyuv video. - For encoding video in the huffyuv format. huffyuv is a lossless (no quality loss) video compression format.
· YV12 (Helix) 1.2 - For decoding from and encoding in the YV12 format.
ACM audio codecs:
· MP3 (LAME) 3.98.2 - For decoding and encoding MP3 audio in applications like VirtualDub.
· AC3ACM 1.4 - For decoding and encoding AC3 audio in applications like VirtualDub.
· K-Lite Codec Tweak Tool 2.2.9 - With this multi-functional tool you can (1) detect and fix some common problems (2) generate a detailed list of allinstalled codecs and filters (3) reset settings (4) backup/restore settings (5) manage the installed codecs and filters.
· MediaInfo Lite 0.7.7.7 - This tool can analyze a media file and show detailed information about it.
· GSpot Codec Information Appliance 2.70a - GSpot is a tool that can analyze AVI, MPEG and MP4 files and tell you which audio andvideo formats it contains. It can also perform a render test that shows you which filters are being used to play the file.
· VobSubStrip 0.11 - With this tool you can strip languages from VobSub subtitle files (.idx and .sub files).
· GraphEdit build 061102 - GraphEdit is a visual tool for building and testing DirectShow filter graphs.
· Haali Muxer
· Tool for (re-)muxing audio and video into Matroska container.
· FourCC Changer - The FourCC (Four Character Code) Changer is a program for changing the FourCC of a video file, which is used to identify which codec should be used to decode the file. This tool is for expert users only.
· Bitrate Calculator - This can be used to calculate the bitrate to use when encoding a movie.
· Updated Media Player Classic Home Cinema to version 1.4.2507
Homepage - http://www.codecguide.com/