Hiding ur secret file in a JPEG
# You will need the following.. Windows 2000 / XP
# Basic Knowledge of the Command Prompt
1. Gather your image and the files you wish to lodge into it. Here I have a meeting.txt which I will hide inside my toshow.jpg.
2. Add the files you want to hide into a new RAR archive. (so meeting.txt.rar created newly)
3. Open Command Prompt and go to the folder where your files are located, e.g., 'C:\hidden'.
5. At command prompt type 'copy /b toshow.jpg + meeting.txt.rar lizard.jpg' (without quotes).
(toshow.jpg is the picture I want to show, meeting.txt.rar is the file to be hidden, and lizard.jpg is the file which contains both.)
6. Now test the lizard.jpg by double clicking it, and verifying it still opens.
7. Now try opening that same lizard.jpg file from menu: file->open of WinRar. It will show the original hidden file meeting.txt.
Now lizard.jpg is a simple JPEG for others, but it contains a secret file meeting.txt for you !!!!!!!!!
here is a test image..
Save this picture in your desktop and open normally and open in winrar to see the difference.